June 17, 2008, Agenda
NIH Stem Cell Task Force Meeting
June 17, 2008
4:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
NIDCD Conference Room, Bldg. 31/3C-05
National Institutes of Health
- Welcome—Dr. Landis
- Discussion on NOT for administrative supplement for iPS Cell Distribution—Drs. Alving and Harding
- Discussion on the future of the National Stem Cell Bank—Drs. Alving and Harding
- Summary of Annual T15 Grantees Meeting and discussion on the future of the T15 Program—Dr. Thomas
- Discussion on Re-Issuing NOT for administrative supplements for hPSC—Dr. Zatz
- Identification of Issues for Task Force Consideration—All Participants
Summmary notes for this meeting are available at http://stemcells.nih.gov/policy/taskForce/tfSummaries/pages/2008_06_17tfs.aspx.
Next Meeting of the Stem Cell Task Force—to be determined.
If you have questions about the Task Force, please contact:
Science Policy and Planning Branch
National Institute on Deafness
and Other Communication Disorders, NIH
Bethesda, MD 20892
Phone: (301) 402-2313
Fax: (301) 402-2265