June 8, 2006, Agenda
NIH Stem Cell Task Force Meeting
June 8, 2006
3:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
NINDS Conference Room, Bldg. 31/8A-28
National Institutes of Health
- Welcome—Dr. Battey
- Approval of December 6, 2005, Meeting Minutes—Dr. Battey
- Update on National Stem Cell Bank—Dr. Harding
- Update of R24 hESC Infrastructure Grant Program—Dr. Beck
- Update of MizMedi R24 Infrastructure Award—Dr. Beck
- Update on hESC T15 Short-Term Courses—Dr. Thomas
- Identification of Issues for Task Force Consideration—All Participants
Summmary notes for this meeting are available at http://stemcells.nih.gov/policy/taskForce/tfSummaries/pages/2006_06_08tfs.aspx.
Next Meeting of the Stem Cell Task Force—to be determined.
If you have questions about the Task Force, please contact:
Science Policy and Planning Branch
National Institute on Deafness
and Other Communication Disorders, NIH
Bethesda, MD 20892
Phone: (301) 402-2313
Fax: (301) 402-2265