September 20, 2005, Agenda
NIH Stem Cell Task Force Meeting
September 20, 2005
9:00 a.m.–11:000 a.m.
NIDCD Conference Room, Bldg. 31/3C05
National Institutes of Health
- Welcome—Dr. Battey
- Approval of May 6, 2005, Meeting Minutes—Dr. Battey
- Update on National Stem Cell Bank—Dr. Battey
- Update on Centers of Excellence in Translational Human Stem Cell Research—Dr. Owens
- Update on CSR Stem Cell Activities—Drs. Clark and Dupere
- Update of NIH-India Stem Cell Meeting—Mr. Wong
- Evaluation of T15 hESC Culturing Courses—Mr. Wong/Dr. Montney
- Identification of Issues for Task Force Consideration—All Participants
Summmary notes for this meeting are available at http://stemcells.nih.gov/policy/taskForce/tfSummaries/pages/2005_09_20tfs.aspx.
Next Meeting: Tentatively scheduled for December 6, 2005, 9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m., in 31/3C-05.
If you have questions about the Task Force, please contact:
Science Policy and Planning Branch
National Institute on Deafness
and Other Communication Disorders, NIH
Bethesda, MD 20892
Phone: (301) 402-2313
Fax: (301) 402-2265